The new LX-350 has fast and durable EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints up to 347 characters per second and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery. Now more reliable than ever, the LX-350 has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours. A very economical printer to run, the LX-350 helps save money with its NEW high ribbon yield of 4 million characters (Ribbon compatible with LX-300+II and LX300+) and its low power consumption. The LX-350 is qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent energy efficiency. Easy to integrate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard, and will fit neatly onto desks thanks to its compact design and cable management system.
- Offers greater flexibility with serial, parallel and USB ports
- Prints up to 390 cps in High-speed Draft Mode
- MTBF of 10,000 POH (25% duty cycle)
- Print head life of 400 million strokes per wire
- Ribbon life of 4 million characters
- Handles up to 5-part forms with ease
- Prints clear, sharp text