Home » Laser Printers » HP Printers » LaserJet Printers - Black & White » HP LaserJet 1320 Series » HP » HP LaserJet M1319f Monochrome Multifunction
HP LaserJet M1319f Monochrome Multifunction Printer (CB536A)
HP LaserJet M1319f Monochrome Multifunction Printer (CB536A)Refurbished
The HP LaserJet M1319f MFP (multifunction printer) is HP’s lowest-priced monochrome laser MFP with four-in-one capabilities including enhanced fax features. With a compact design that includes a built-in handset for making phone calls, this user-friendly device helps micro and small business users maximize desk space. To increase efficiency and quickly complete printing and imaging jobs, the HP LaserJet M1319f MFP also features HP Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy with LED-based technology.
- Prints letter-size pages at speeds up to 19 ppm and A4-size pages at speeds up to 18 ppm.
- Prints at 600 dots per inch (dpi) and FastRes 1200 dpi.
- Includes adjustable settings to optimize print quality.
- Copies at 300 dots per inch (dpi).
- Provides 600 pixels per inch (ppi) full-color scanning
- Full-functionality fax capabilities with a V.34 fax; includes a phone book and delayed-fax features
- Includes 32-megabyte (MB) random-access memory (RAM)
- Priority input tray holds up to 10 pages.
- Tray 1 holds up to 250 sheets of print media or 10 envelopes.
- Output bin holds up to 100 sheets of print media
- FastRes 1200 produces 1200-dots-per-inch (dpi) print quality for fast, high-quality printing
- of business text and graphics.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
- RJ-11 fax/phone cable ports.
- Provides N-up printing (printing more than one page on a sheet).
- Provides an EconoMode setting, which uses less toner.
Note: A power cable can be added to the order via the drop down menu. This printer does not include Toner or a Drum.