The AMT 6350 is built for reliable, heavy-duty printing on just about any kind of paper, form, label or envelope. There's a drop slot for single sheets, a bi-directional tractor for pin-fed forms, and a variety of paper handling options to fully automate your printing operation. When only the strongest, the most versatile printer will do, choose the ATM 6350. With its powerful printhead, multiple paper paths, and amazing speed, it's got what it takes to tackle the most demanding print jobs.
- Automatic print head gap adjust to compensate for thick forms
- Comes standard with parallel and serial interfaces
- Select-dial for easy setup and configuration
- Can handle up to 7 par forms
- 24-pin dot-matrix printhead
- Snap-in ribbon cartridges
- Print speeds up to 480 cps
- 17" paper path
- This listing is for a printer with No Top Covers. Printers with no top covers are fully refurbished and in perfect working condition, but are shipped without the front access cover, rear sheet guide, or the pickup assembly. These printers will also be slightly yellowed from age.
Note: This printer ships as photographed. The unit will be missing some accessories, but is fully tested and functional.